Bet Builders at William Hill is a feature that enables football bettors to build bespoke bets, offering an outstanding betting experience.
#YourOdds – Your Call, YourOdds, you’re on with William Hill Online.
William Hill allows customers more flexibility with their bets through the ‘Bet Builder’ feature, which allows same football game multipliers for greater odds.
In our William Hill Bet Builder review, we compare the bet builder function at WilliamHill.com to all the top-rated bet builder sites in October 2023.
- William Hill Bet Builder Free Bet
- What is a William Hill Bet Builder?
- How to Do a Bet Builder on William Hill?
- William Hill Build Your Odds Rules
- Why Choose the William Hill Bet Builder?
- Names Used For William Hill Bet Builders
- Does William Hill Have a Bet Builder?
- Are William Hill Bet Builders Worth It?
- Can You Cash Out on a William Hill Bet Builder?
- Can You Use In Play Betting for the William Hill Bet Builder?
- Other Bookmakers Offering Bet Builders
William Hill Bet Builder Free Bet
Here is the welcome bonus free bet when registering a new betting account at William Hill for the sportsbook bonus.
18+. Play Safe. Stake limits apply. #adFull T&C's Apply
Free bets are credited after a qualifying bet settlement. Free bets expire after 28 days of activation, be sure to read the T&Cs for full details. No free bet stakes are returned.
If you enjoy the custom bet builders, we recommend following our daily bet builder predictions.
What is a William Hill Bet Builder?
A William Hill Bet Builder is known as Build #YourOdds; this allows you to customise your own bet and get a price on a bespoke bet of your own.
Create your own bet with this build-a-bet feature; it allows you to pick from different betting markets to create a combination bet.
You’re able to combine match results, correct score, red cards, total corners, total goals, and other markets to your bet slip when customising your own bet.
Bet builders of this nature are perfect for football lovers – offering a huge football market and plenty of outcomes. Bet on the Premier League, Champions League or EFL.
William Hill is a huge sports betting site and offers a range of sports markets with greyhound racing, horse racing, football, American football and more.
How to Do a Bet Builder on William Hill?
Follow the simple steps to place your builder bet on William Hill Betting App:
- Log in to your William Hill Betting App or William Hill account
- Choose a football match you want to wager on
- Click the “Bet Builder” button
- Choose from a list of selections
- The selections will then be added to your bet builder betting slip
- The bet builder summarized odds will be created
- Confirm the odds and click “Place Bet”
Wagering the bet builder bets is very simple to place on both the William Hill mobile app and the WilliamHill.com website.
William Hill Build Your Odds Rules
Here are the William Hill bet builder rules:
- Tweet @WilliamHill with the #YourOdds hashtag and they’ll send you a price
- #YourOdds bets cannot be combined with any other bets
- In the event that one or more of the players in any #YourOdds bet do not participate, the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned
- If one or more of the players in any #YourOdds bet does not start, the bet will be voided
- Extra time and penalties do not count. Unless otherwise stated, bets are settled on the outcome at the end of normal time (90 minutes plus injury time)
- If any one of the bet legs within a pre-packaged accumulator is voided, then the entire bet is voided, irrespective of whether the other legs won or lost
The Build #YourOdds rules apply to all William Hill Build Your Odds bets
Why Choose the William Hill Bet Builder?
William Hill bet builder is a favourite among football fans and other sports punters. That’s because of a number of reasons – here are some of the advantages:
- Competitive odds
- Variety of betting markets
- Lots of sports to choose from
- Live streams available
- It is easy to make bet requests on social media
Names Used For William Hill Bet Builders
Here are some names used for the bet builders at WilliamHill.com:
- William Hill Make Your Own Bet
- Request A Bet William Hill
- William Hill Custom Bets
- Build A Bet William Hill
- William Hill get a price
- Build Your Odds William Hill
- William Hill BuildABet
- William Hill CreateABet
- WilliamHill Online Bet Builder
- William Hill #BetBuilder
- Bet Builder Match Markets
- William Hill request a bet
Does William Hill Have a Bet Builder?
The William Hill Bet Builder feature is known as Build #YourOdds. This works like other bookmakers’ bet builders do; you can create your own bet to suit you.
Are William Hill Bet Builders Worth It?
William Hill’s bet builder is worth it for football fans who enjoy a mixture of football markets, as it allows you to mix and match betting markets.
Combine different outcomes and predictions. You can pick multiple outcomes for one same event.
Can You Cash Out on a William Hill Bet Builder?
You can cash out during a bet builder, but you will need to be aware of the type of bets that you have put on.
Your bets need to remain open throughout the football match or sports event. Some bets will make a cash-out option void. Check your bet slip on your William Hill account for details on cashouts.
Can You Use In Play Betting for the William Hill Bet Builder?
You’re unable to use live betting or in-play betting for the William Hill bet builder function.
The Build #YourOdds single-match bet builder at William Hill has been voted one of the UK’s best bet builders for football bets.
Customers who want their own personalised YourOdds bet should tweet @WilliamHill – the official Twitter account using the #YourOdds hashtag and their request.
Other Bookmakers Offering Bet Builders
Here are all the articles related to the bet builders: