Are you looking for the best new UK football betting sites in 2023?
Our complete guide will give you all the details about our favourite new sites at the moment and you can see which you might like to try out the most!
When signing up to new football betting sites you may receive a free bet incentive – a qualifying bet is normally needed – which is why new registrations are very popular.
Check the best new football betting sites:
- 1 New Football Bookmakers 2023
- 2 What is a New Betting Site?
- 3 Why Should I Try Out the New Betting Markets?
- 4 Mobile/Website Betting Experience
- 5 How to Choose Between New Betting Sites UK
- 6 How Would I Sign Up For a New Football Betting Site?
- 7 How to Get the Most Out of New Betting Sites?
- 8 Overview of what to look for in a New Betting Site?
- 9 Summary of New Football Betting Sites
- 10 Leading Sports Bookies and The Best Betting Sites in the UK
New Football Bookmakers 2023
From our extensive research, the below are what we consider the best betting sites available on the market today:
- Enjoy a feast of football betting odds online with SkyBet who have a range of football marketing markets. One of the leading UK betting site options.
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. FREE BETS EXPIRE AFTER 30 DAYS. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORGFull T&C's Apply
- bet365 has been around a long time but regularly offer up to date new betting bonuses for new punters or existing customers. They have great football betting options covering many different markets.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365.Full T&C's Apply
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.
- Unibet Football betting offers an outstanding betting experience on all domestic and international football matches. Highly recommended.
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first sports bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
- William Hill, the world’s biggest bookmaker, has a great football section, brilliant signup offers and more to keep punters happy.
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #adFull T&C's Apply
- Ladbrokes are a great bookmaker for football betting offering great odds on Premiership, international and lower league football. Check them out today.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Get the newest BetVictor sign up offers on their promotions free bet page and enjoy their brilliant football betting markets.
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Join Betfred today for all your latest online sports betting odds and their superb coverage of football – from outright wins, first goals and handicap betting.
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required.Full T&C's Apply
- Betfair is one of the best UK bookmakers for football betting, get the latest offers and promotions from Betfair for new customers today. They are one of the top online bookmakers for football in the world.
New Customer offer. Place a min £10 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £30 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Coral football betting is worth checking out, enjoy the latest free bets and offers, from sign-up promotions to bonuses for existing customers. One of the leading UK sports betting sites.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Spreadex Football has regular promotions and competitions for new and existing clients with a variety of payment methods. One of the best new betting sites around.
New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Browse upcoming football markets and place a bet with Paddy Power on all types of football and soccer matches. A great sports betting site.
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion.Full T&C's Apply
What is a New Betting Site?
New sports betting sites in the UK are sites that have been launched within the last two to three years.
You might believe to look past the new bookmakers as they don’t have as many years of experience, however, the newest ones are occasionally the greatest!
The newest sites are regularly striving to be the best so that they can attract even more players than the last betting site!
You will often see enticing welcome bonuses and other benefits from the newest sites as they work the extra mile in order to guarantee customers are flowing.
Why Should I Try Out the New Betting Markets?
Trialling out new betting sites has many advantages and with most you can try out a range of betting markets.
When you try out a new betting site, there are often so many bonus welcome offers you can experience which can lead you to finding the greatest deals and wins.
Who knows… you might just find your favourite betting site this way!
Welcome offers are brilliant, and of course, are only available to new members. Being a new member to any of these sites will allow you full access to the amazing bonuses!
This can also be beneficial to you as there could be different features you have not tried as they are advanced and up to date.
Advanced features can show you what is up and coming and what to expect in further betting markets along the line.
Mobile/Website Betting Experience
Up-and-coming betting sites are often fully equipped online to attract a newer audience.
With online presence being so relevant nowadays, we believe that having a mobile app and accessible website is essential.
The majority of the best football betting sites involve mobile apps to make the user experience completely seamless and available wherever you are.
You will often find that any older betting sites will not have much of an online presence, therefore, you cannot bet on the go- this makes the new betting markets much better!
How to Choose Between New Betting Sites UK
When you look at new sports betting sites in the UK, it is essential that you find the one most suited to you.
This section will help you establish ways to decide upon your favourite betting sites as we advise some useful tips.
It is more common than not to see new bookmakers offering new customers bonus rewards for signing up.
Whether you are offered a 10 free bet, 30 free bet feature, or an in-play betting site with a priced matched free bet- it is brilliant to look out for welcome offers as they are marvellous ways to evaluate the sites.
Promotional codes along with welcoming offers are definitely something you want to look out for.
The majority of new sites are competing to attempt to be the best with promos to entice their audience.
Looking for the largest promotions will benefit you!
The legality of new online betting sites is essential.
Any betting site in the UK must be licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Without any licenses, this would be illegal- meaning you should definitely not go to this site!
Any sites that we mention on our pages will always have a valid UKGC license.
Available betting markets
Football is the largest betting market in the UK, but that doesn’t mean you should rule out any other sporting events!
Noticing that new online betting sites have a variety of events, such as horse racing betting and greyhound racing is great to look out for as it adds a little more diversity to the site.
Of course, you might only be interested in football betting, however, we think that it is valuable to have extra knowledge of other betting segments to show their versatility and strength in the betting market community.
Minimum and maximum stake and payout speed
You should always make sure that the sites you bet with are not the type that will hold your money with a ‘pending/processing’ period that will actually take a very long time to go back into your account.
The best betting markets should put the money back instantly.
We believe that it is best for a betting market to allow you to spend however much you want on competitive odds, as limits for minimums and maximums can really be off-putting.
The payment method section of betting sites is beneficial to look at when deciding upon your favourite sites.
The best sites are the ones that offer the largest variety of payment types.
When a betting site is licensed by UKGC, this means that credit cards are not accepted for deposits.
The majority of websites will ensure a large amount of options, such as:
How Would I Sign Up For a New Football Betting Site?
New UK betting sites will make it incredibly easy for new users to sign up and access their pages and betting services as they would want as many new users as possible.
- To get started, you would need to head to the new site you would like to access and find the ‘Register’ button.
- Then you would need to fill out your personal information, then click ‘Join now’.
- After this, you should fill in any extra details and the payment method section.
- Once all of this is completed, you must press ‘Submit’.
- It is likely that you will have to show proof of ID to state that you are older than 18 and that the account belongs to you.
Then, you have successfully created a sports betting account and you can play and make as many football bets as the site lets you!
How to Get the Most Out of New Betting Sites?
To get the most out of any new site for sports betting, you should find the betting market with the best promotions.
9 times out of 10, a new betting market will be filled with promotions.
Taking advantage of the multiple promotions will allow you to level up your betting skills as you could have more of a chance of winning.
Overview of what to look for in a New Betting Site?
When assessing new betting sites, a comprehensive evaluation is vital to ensure a secure, enjoyable, and potentially lucrative betting experience. Here’s a concise guide on key aspects to consider:
- Licensing and Regulation: Verify that the betting site holds a valid license from a reputable regulatory authority. This confirmation guarantees the site’s legitimacy and adherence to industry regulations.
- Sports and Markets: Opt for platforms offering a diverse array of sports and betting markets. This variety enables you to engage in different types of wagers and explore multiple sporting events.
- User-Friendly Interface: A user-friendly and intuitive interface enhances your overall betting experience. Also, assess the site’s mobile compatibility for convenient on-the-go betting.
- Promotions and Bonuses: Compare welcome bonuses, ongoing promotions, and loyalty rewards across different sites. This comparison enables you to select a platform that maximizes your potential returns.
- Payment Options: Evaluate the available payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. A reputable site should offer a range of secure and convenient options, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers.
- Odds and Betting Options: Seek competitive odds and a wide array of betting choices. This includes options like live betting, accumulator bets, and specialised wagering opportunities.
- Live Streaming and Stats: Some sites offer live streaming of events and comprehensive statistical data. These features enhance your betting decisions by providing real-time insights.
- Customer Support: Prioritize platforms with responsive customer support accessible through various channels, such as live chat, email, or telephone.
- Responsible Gambling Tools: Reputable betting sites offer tools to assist you in managing your gambling behaviour. These tools may encompass deposit limits, self-exclusion mechanisms, and reality checks.
- Reviews and Reputation: Gauge the site’s reputation and user satisfaction through online reviews and feedback. This step helps you avoid potential pitfalls and choose a trustworthy platform.
- In-Play Betting: If live betting appeals to you, ensure that the site offers a seamless in-play betting experience with updated odds and timely information.
- Mobile App: Consider platforms with dedicated mobile applications. Such apps provide added convenience and optimise your mobile betting experience.
- Withdrawal Process: Assess the withdrawal processing times and potential associated fees. Transparent withdrawal procedures contribute to a hassle-free cash-out experience.
- Terms and Conditions: Familiarise yourself with the site’s terms and conditions, especially regarding bonuses, withdrawals, and account management. This knowledge helps you avoid surprises later.
- Community and Social Features: Some platforms provide forums or social features for bettors to exchange insights and tips, enhancing your betting strategy.
- Unique Features: Seek out sites with distinctive features like cash-out options, bet builders, or virtual sports, which can add depth to your betting experience.
- Transparent Policies: Ensure the site maintains transparent policies regarding betting rules, account closure, and dispute resolution. Transparency builds trust and promotes fairness.
While these considerations are essential, responsible gambling remains paramount. Bet only within your means and be aware of the inherent risks. Thorough research and due diligence are vital before selecting a new betting site.
Summary of New Football Betting Sites
New betting markets are getting more popular as they keep getting created and fulfilling new players with plenty of promotions and extras.
Our guide will have given you plenty of information all about the new betting sites on the market currently.
Leading Sports Bookies and The Best Betting Sites in the UK
Check out these leading sports bookmakers and popular football betting markets today in our independent reviews:
- 888 Football
- Best Football Betting Sites
- bet365 Football
- Betfair Football
- Betfred Football
- Betting Sites
- BetVictor Football
- Betway Football
- Boylesports Football
- Coral Football
- Football Betting Apps
- Football Free Bets
- Grosvenor Football
- Ladbrokes Football
- LeoVegas Football
- Livescore Bet Football
- MansionBet Football
- Matchbook Football
- Mr Green Football
- Mr Play Football
- New Betting Sites
- Paddy Power Football
- Parimatch Football
- SkyBet Football
- Spreadex Football
- Unibet Football
- Virgin Bet Football
- William Hill Football
Subjects covered – online betting site reviews, football and horse racing betting sites, new online bookmakers, online bookies.